Hello my lovelys,
Last week on the last day of the year I was nominated by Angel Lou for Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much Angel Lou for this honor, it means a lot to me. You have to visit and follow her blog, it is one of my favorites.
I have to say I’m in awe with the attention and love that I receive on my blog.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. It feels great to be one of them 😉 .
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here we go.
1. What inspires you from blogging?
First of all my beautiful country, my travelings, I love to share my experiences and share with others, sometimes even small things from everyday life.
2. Do you blog because you can earn money from it or just a habit?
It’s just a habit at the moment, new habit that I like. It’s much better to write and create something than to spend the same time for less useful things on line. And who knows in future is possible to monetize my blog, I already have some ideas but don’t wan’t to rush the things out.
3. Do you honestly read the blogs from people you followed?
After I started blogging the first thing I did was read more blogs. I want to be updated what is happening to my followers bloggers. And as I am still learning about blogging it’s always good to read others stories, different styles of writing.
4. Were there a times that you don’t know what else to write on your blog?
It happened only once so far during my 2 months blogging. But there is always the daily prompt to inspire. I have a list in my head what should I write about, the problem is I want to use my own photos and I have to visit some of the places that I want to write about. When i visit them more posts will follow.
5. Do you believe in incarnation?
I don’t real have opinion about incarnation. But it’s probably more no than yes. We have to live our lives in present time.
6. Would you like to visit Mindanao regardless of the warning that there are terrorists here?
I think it’s best to contact with some of the locals. They know the real situation if it is safe or not. Mediums know to exaggerate most of the time. I’m saying this from my experience with the political situations in my country in the not so far past.
7. If you were a scientist, who would you like to be?
Einstein, I like his hair style 😉 .
8. What can you say about people who wait patiently?
These are people who learned the wisdom of keeping good relations with the others.
9. Who came out first, egg or chicken? hahha
The cock lol.
10. Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
In a new house with my family. Working what I love, with more time for my family, friends and myself.
11. How many times a week you post a blog?
Usually twice a week. I want to keep posting on regular bases. It scares me a bit if I’ll be able to post when the season comes. Also the good thing is that I travel trough my country as a tour guide and I can make photos and write posts about the places I’ve visited 😉 .
The most difficult part. My nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
And here are the questions that you need to answer:
- What are the goals for your blog?
- Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
- What is one thing you hope to do in 2018?
- If you had the chance of a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently and why?
- If you could keep only five possessions, what would they be?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- If you could have one magical power what would it be and why?
- What’s your favorite mythical creature?
- What hobbies do you have?
- What would be your dream holiday?
- What are the Top 3 ways you want to improve yourself?
Once again thank you Angel Lou for the nomination! I really appreciate it. Don’t forget to visit her blog! Thank you to everyone who is following me.